Delivering Best in Care in Stilwell
We realize that you may have questions about our facilities and the different types of care that we provide. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 918-696-7715 or email us at email@example.com about meeting with our admissions coordinator today!
Stilwell Nursing & Rehab offers expert care in:
Long Term Care
- Chronic Illness, Disability, or Daily Medical Needs
- Dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting, and eating.
- Regular vital sign checks including temperature, blood pressure, and pulse.
- Medications are administered and recorded for each resident under the direction of the resident’s personal physician(s).
- Some medical equipment and supplies are provided.
- Regain skills that may have been weakened or lost due to illness or injury, such
as range of motion, walking, standing, personal grooming, etc.
- Services may include physical, speech, or occupational therapy sessions.
Physical Therapy Treatments
- Physical Agents Modality Basics
- Contracture Management
- Bladder Diagnostics
- Continence Improvement
- Pain Management
- Fall Prevention
- Wound Healing
- Fracture Management
- Orthopedic Surgery Management
- Wound Care
- Infection Control Management
- Wound Vacs
- Gastrostomy Tubes
- Activities of Daily Living & Independent Living Skills & Training
- Environment Adaptations
- Vestibular Training
Speech-Language Pathology Treatments
- Cognitive Functioning
- Swallowing Disorders
- Language Comprehension
- Vital Stim for Swallowing Disorders